Affiliate Marketing Manager
Lucky & Me’s mission is to provide high-quality children’s underwear and clothing that are made to last, extremely comfortable and better than any other generic brand.
We’re looking for a Part-Time Affiliate Marketing Manager to join the Marketing team to help us build a strong community of like-minded affiliates. You'll be asked to engage and develop relationships with collaborators by communicating our affiliate program on Shopify Collabs.
Things you will accomplish here:
- Research potential affiliate partners to on-board into our program
- Maintain regular communication with affiliates and potential partners to foster strong relationships
- Manage the affiliate on-boarding process via Shopify Collabs
- Deliver weekly reports on affiliate engagement and sales performance
What success in this role looks like to us:
- Willingness to reach out to potential partners in a personable and professional manner
- Capable of identifying trends and growth opportunities in affiliate marketing
- Possessing strong communication and grammar skills
- Having a high aptitude for creative and strategic thinking
- Can handle a fast-paced and growing culture
- Strong communication skills
- Prior experience with growing social media accounts or affiliate programs
- Proficiency with platforms such as Instagram and Facebook.
What would be an added bonus:
- If you are a parent and/or have prior experience working with children’s brands
- If you have experience working with Gorgias software and/or Shopify stores.
- Part-time (8-10/week)
- $35/hour + bonuses based on commissions
Interested? We would love to hear from you! Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org