Can you believe it's March 1st! Spring isn't far behind and we can't wait to spend more time outdoors as the weather warms up. Until then, we are excited to celebrateSt. Patrick's Day, or the Feast of Saint Patrick. Many families celebrate this cultural and religious celebration in a variety of different ways like attending church, going to a parade or crafting at home. Check out a few of the crafts that we're excited to try with the kiddos:
1. Leprechaun Hat Craft: Fireflies + Mudpies shares a fun (and easy!) way to create a festive hat out of sticks! Check out her complete post for even more St. Patrick's Day craft ideas.
2. Lucky Charms Necklace: Get festive with your toddler by making this cute Lucky Charm Necklace from Busy Bee Kids Crafts. This craft is also great for little one's as the develop their budding fine motor skills.
3. Loopy Rainbow: Create a delicious-looking rainbow with the kids with fruit loops and some cotton. Created by Amy Latta Creations, you and your kiddos will love making (and snacking!) on this colorful loopy rainbow.
4. Rainbow Sponge Painting: Another ode to the rainbow, this fun Sponge Painting craft by Kids Craft Room is such a fun way for your little one to craft with color.
5. St. Patrick's Gold Day Dig: Or maybe your kids want something that's a little messier. Try this St. Patrick's Gold Day Dig idea by Simple Play Ideas where they will create a shaving cream-based solution as they search for gold coins that you place inside a bowl.
6. Sparkly Green Play Dough:How fun is this Sparkly Green Play Dough craft from Plain Vanilla Mom. Featuring Jell-O and glitter, your little one will love creating this bright and fun play dough that we are sure will keep them occupied for hours! What are some of your favorite crafts to make with the kids?
By Serena Norr. Serena creates digital and social media content for a wide range of brands and businesses. She develops multi-media marketing strategies, and manages content across a variety of platforms. Serena is the curator for The Moms Network in Northern Westchester, New York, so she keeps current on all things mom-related and she brings this knowledge and experience to the Lucky & Me blog.