The holiday season is here and we are so excited to celebrate with our family and friends. However, the weeks leading up to the holidays can be overwhelming with so much to do in such a short period of time. To help you tackle your holiday gifts, we’re sharing our ultimate gift guide for kids where you’ll find everything from stocking stuffers to clothes to the coolest toys out there. Happy shopping.
Lucky & Me’s Ultimate Gift Guide for Kids
1. Maileg has the sweetest toys for kids and we just love their plush mini figures featuring mice, bunnies and rabbits, and other cute animals. They also have a special holiday section where you can find signature pieces in their collection on sale.
2. Books are always a great gift idea and we just love Bookroo – a monthly, curated children’s book subscription that helps parents build their children’s book libraries easily and affordably while also getting them excited about reading. All of the books are carefully reviewed and curated by a panel of 12 families and their 22 kids, which features books you might not have heard of or those not easily found online or in stores. Through this monthly service, you can either opt for their picture book box (designed for ages 2-6), which includes two hardcover picture books or a board book box (great for ages 0-2) that comes with three board books. All of the books are individually gift wrapped, which not only saves the wrapping process for you but will provide your kids something to open and treasure months after the holidays.
3. Have a little one whose into tech? Then you’ve got to check out SmartGurlz, a robot/action doll that’s are encouraging young women to become tomorrow’s programmers. Great for girls ages six and up, the doll encourages kids to see science, technology, engineering, and math in a whole new and engaging light by teaching girls to code.
4. Have a Star Wars fan out there? Get them something a little different with a cool STATE bag featuring their favorite character. We think they’ll love the Mini Kane Stormtroppers bag or the Johnny Darth Vader bag.
5. Little ones sure love their stuffed animals. Whether you have a baby, toddler or even a big kid, there’s something special about having a sweet toy to hug and hold onto. We really love the new Snoozy dolls from edushape. These plush dolls are designed to help little ones feel secure in order to help any bedtime separation anxiety. This is especially thoughtful for a baby or toddler whose transitioning to a new bed or having a hard time with their nighttime routine. The snuggly doll comes with a parent Guide, detachable wraparound blanket and special shapes to help you share stories.
6. Creative kiddos are going to love the DIY kits from OMY. For the holidays, we love their Giant Atlas coloring roll and coloring sketchbook. They also have great options for stocking stuffers with their magic plastic kit or their fun coloring stickers.
7. For play, we are digging the sweet Rock and Pebble Modern Pebble kit where your little one can dress up their wooden dolls in playful yet simple clothes. Another favorite is the sweet Rosemarie Paper Doll, a handcrafted kit featuring gorgeous and unique patterns designed to inspire imaginative play and vivid make-believe.
8. Combine play with learning with these cool Sight Word Blocks. Every wooden block contains a sight word so your budding reader can practice their vocabulary as they create and build.
10. The holidays are also a great time to stock up on kids’ basics. From underwear to leggings to socks, and now dresses, we have you covered at Lucky & Me. Some of our favorites for girls include our classic Ava Girls Bikini, Jada Leggings (great for layering up this winter!), our new Emilia Dress that she’ll comfortably wear as she happily twirls. For the stockings, check out our colorful and comfy Sonya Socks that’s sure to help make those winter footsies warm and cozy. For boys, check out our Liam Boxer Briefs, Noah Cotton Boxers and classic Logan Tee Shirt.