We love the fall! The weather is a little crisper and there are tons of cool things to do with the kiddos like apple picking, and of course, getting ready for Halloween! While the kids are figuring out what they are going to be, we’ve been checking out some crafts to really get into the Halloween spirit. Below, we are sharing 8 resources to inspire you to create something spooky and fun with your children.
Halloween Crafts to Check Out
- Halloween rocks: The Inspiration Edit features a really fun tutorial on how to paint rocks for Halloween using paint, googly eyes, and of course, rocks! Check out the complete tutorial here.
- No-carve pumpkin decorating: For pumpkin decorating, we love the 25 no-carve options from Just Bright Ideas. The unicorn pumpkin is a favorite!
- Yarn pumpkins: And for someone who is really crafty, you’ve got to check out the cool yarn pumpkins from One Little Project! The detailed steps makes this one a great project for older kids.
- Halloween slime: Slime is all the rage these days. Check out this cool Halloween glitter slime recipe from The 36th Avenue that your kids will love making. It also serves as a nice alternative to candy that both kids and parents will love.
- Boo sign: And for some outdoor decor, the boo sign from Crafts Unleashed is a super creative way to decorate your home.
- Trick or treat bags: Get inspired to make your own treat bags this Halloween with tips from Clever Little Mouse.
- Pumpkin sun catchers: A fun and simple craft from Happy Hooligans that uses coffee filters and watercolors to create an illuminated pumpkin. Cool!
- Stenciled pumpkins: More pumpkin fun and this time it’s to create these cool chalk stencils. One Little Project gives the full details on how to create this fun craft that kids of all ages will enjoy.
What about you? What are some of your favorite crafts to create for Halloween?